When is the best time to go to Ubud?
When is the best time to go to Ubud? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Ubud are September and October
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Ubud a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||26°C/30°C||380mm||tolerable weather||Ubud in january|
|February||26°C/31°C||288mm||tolerable weather||Ubud in february|
|March||26°C/31°C||243mm||tolerable weather||Ubud in march|
|April||27°C/31°C||233mm||tolerable weather||Ubud in april|
|May||26°C/30°C||268mm||tolerable weather||Ubud in may|
|June||25°C/30°C||125mm||tolerable weather||Ubud in june|
|July||25°C/29°C||91mm||tolerable weather||Ubud in july|
|August||24°C/28°C||56mm||tolerable weather||Ubud in august|
|September||25°C/29°C||127mm||good weather||Ubud in september|
|October||26°C/30°C||116mm||good weather||Ubud in october|
|November||27°C/31°C||214mm||tolerable weather||Ubud in november|
|December||27°C/31°C||335mm||tolerable weather||Ubud in december|
Weather and climate in Ubud
- In the month of january the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 30°C and, in january, 28 days of rain are expected.
- Between february and august the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 28°C in average.
- From september to october the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 35°C and it rains about 116mm each month.
- Between november and december the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 35°C and it rains about 335mm each month.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Ubud
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Ubud: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Bali
Ubud appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Bali appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.