Best time to go to Ubud Average weather of Ubud, Bali
Find the very best time to go to Ubud in Bali from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Ubud?
When is the best time to go to Ubud? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Ubud are June, July, August, September and October
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January, February, November and December
Annual weather in Ubud
For full information about the climate and weather in Ubud a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||79°F/85°F||bad weather||Ubud in january|
|February||79°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Ubud in february|
|March||79°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Ubud in march|
|April||79°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Ubud in april|
|May||79°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Ubud in may|
|June||77°F/83°F||good weather||Ubud in june|
|July||76°F/81°F||good weather||Ubud in july|
|August||76°F/81°F||good weather||Ubud in august|
|September||77°F/85°F||good weather||Ubud in september|
|October||79°F/86°F||good weather||Ubud in october|
|November||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Ubud in november|
|December||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Ubud in december|
Weather and climate in Ubud
- In the month of january the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 85°F and, in january, 21 days of rain are expected.
- Between february and august the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 81°F in average.
- From september to october the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 97°F and it rains about 6.6in each month.
- Between november and december the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 92°F and it rains about 15in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Ubud
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Ubud: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Ubud
Find out when Ubud has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Ubud
- Very low season in Ubud
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February and March.
- Low season in Ubud
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, May, June, November and December.
- High season in Ubud
The number of visitors to Ubud is high in: July, September and October.
- Peak season in Ubud
The largest number of tourists visiting Ubud is during: August.
Figure: Visitor index for Ubud month by month
Best time for low prices in Ubud
Average prices of hotels in Ubud month by month
Generally, November is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Ubud. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, July is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Ubud
On average, it costs $ 15 per day to hire a car in Ubud. This price varies by $ 1.1 depending on the month. In january, hiring a car costs an average of $ 14 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in march is $ 15.