When is the best time to go to Ubud?
When is the best time to go to Ubud? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Ubud are September and October
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Ubud a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||27°C/31°C||300mm||tolerable weather||Ubud in january|
|February||27°C/31°C||236mm||tolerable weather||Ubud in february|
|March||27°C/31°C||211mm||tolerable weather||Ubud in march|
|April||27°C/31°C||179mm||tolerable weather||Ubud in april|
|May||27°C/30°C||197mm||tolerable weather||Ubud in may|
|June||26°C/30°C||93mm||tolerable weather||Ubud in june|
|July||25°C/29°C||71mm||tolerable weather||Ubud in july|
|August||25°C/29°C||47mm||tolerable weather||Ubud in august|
|September||26°C/29°C||99mm||good weather||Ubud in september|
|October||27°C/31°C||102mm||good weather||Ubud in october|
|November||27°C/31°C||207mm||tolerable weather||Ubud in november|
|December||27°C/31°C||317mm||tolerable weather||Ubud in december|
Weather and climate in Ubud
- In the month of january the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 31°C and, in january, 25 days of rain are expected.
- Between february and august the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 28°C in average.
- From september to october the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 35°C and it rains about 102mm each month.
- Between november and december the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 35°C and it rains about 317mm each month.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Ubud
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Ubud: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Bali
Ubud appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Bali appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.