Best time to go to Ubud Average weather of Ubud, Bali
Find the very best time to go to Ubud in Bali from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Ubud?
When is the best time to go to Ubud? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Ubud are May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Ubud a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Ubud in january|
|tolerable weather||Ubud in february|
|tolerable weather||Ubud in march|
|tolerable weather||Ubud in april|
|good weather||Ubud in may|
|good weather||Ubud in june|
|good weather||Ubud in july|
|good weather||Ubud in august|
|good weather||Ubud in september|
|good weather||Ubud in october|
|tolerable weather||Ubud in november|
|tolerable weather||Ubud in december|
Weather and climate in Ubud
- In the month of january the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 86°F and, in january, 25 days of rain are expected.
- Between february and august the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average.
- From september to october the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 92°F and it rains about 3.7in each month.
- Between november and december the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 95°F and it rains about 11in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Ubud
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Ubud: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Bali
Ubud appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Bali appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.