Best time to go to Denpasar Average weather of Denpasar, Bali
Find the very best time to go to Denpasar in Bali from seasonal norms here.
When is the best time to go to Denpasar?
When is the best time to go to Denpasar? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Denpasar are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January and December
Annual weather in Denpasar
For full information about the climate and weather in Denpasar a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Denpasar in january
|Denpasar in february
|Denpasar in march
|Denpasar in april
|Denpasar in may
|Denpasar in june
|Denpasar in july
|Denpasar in august
|Denpasar in september
|Denpasar in october
|Denpasar in november
|Denpasar in december
Weather and climate in Denpasar
- From january to may the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and it rains about 6.4in each month.
- Between the months of june and october the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and you can expect to have 4.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between november and december the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 86°F and it rains about 54% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Denpasar
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Denpasar: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Denpasar
Find out when Denpasar has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Denpasar
- Very low season in Denpasar
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: February and March.
- Low season in Denpasar
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, April, May and June.
- High season in Denpasar
The number of visitors to Denpasar is high in: October and November.
- Peak season in Denpasar
The largest number of tourists visiting Denpasar is during: July, August, September and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Denpasar month by month
Best time for low prices in Denpasar
Average prices of hotels in Denpasar month by month
Generally, October is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Denpasar. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, May is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Denpasar
On average, it costs $ 62 per day to hire a car in Denpasar. This price varies by $ 0 depending on the month. In january, hiring a car costs an average of $ 62 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in february is $ 62.