Best time to go to Denpasar Average weather of Denpasar, Bali
Find the very best time to go to Denpasar in Bali from seasonal norms here.
When is the best time to go to Denpasar?
When is the best time to go to Denpasar? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Denpasar are June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are January and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Denpasar a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Denpasar in january|
|tolerable weather||Denpasar in february|
|tolerable weather||Denpasar in march|
|tolerable weather||Denpasar in april|
|tolerable weather||Denpasar in may|
|good weather||Denpasar in june|
|good weather||Denpasar in july|
|good weather||Denpasar in august|
|good weather||Denpasar in september|
|good weather||Denpasar in october|
|tolerable weather||Denpasar in november|
|tolerable weather||Denpasar in december|
Weather and climate in Denpasar
- From january to may the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 90°F°C and it rains about 6.1in each month.
- Between the months of june and october the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and you can expect to have 2.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between november and december the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 90°F and it rains about 75% of the time in december.
Tours and organised trips in Bali
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Denpasar
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Denpasar: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Bali: get the best price!
Map of Bali
Denpasar appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Bali appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Bali
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved