Best time to go to Kuta Average weather of Kuta, Bali
Get the most favorable time to visit Kuta in Bali from seasonal averages on this page.
When is the best time to go to Kuta?
When is the best time to go to Kuta? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kuta are May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are January and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Kuta a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Kuta in january|
|tolerable weather||Kuta in february|
|tolerable weather||Kuta in march|
|tolerable weather||Kuta in april|
|good weather||Kuta in may|
|good weather||Kuta in june|
|good weather||Kuta in july|
|good weather||Kuta in august|
|good weather||Kuta in september|
|good weather||Kuta in october|
|tolerable weather||Kuta in november|
|tolerable weather||Kuta in december|
Weather and climate in Kuta
- Between january and may the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C and it rains in may about 5.8in.
- From june to october the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 81°F and it rains about 2.7in each month.
- Between november and december the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in december and, in december, 25 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kuta
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kuta: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Bali
Kuta appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Bali appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.