Best time to go to Kuta Average weather of Kuta, Bali
Get the most favorable time to visit Kuta in Bali from seasonal averages on this page.
When is the best time to go to Kuta?
When is the best time to go to Kuta? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kuta are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Kuta
For full information about the climate and weather in Kuta a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Kuta in january
|Kuta in february
|Kuta in march
|Kuta in april
|Kuta in may
|Kuta in june
|Kuta in july
|Kuta in august
|Kuta in september
|Kuta in october
|Kuta in november
|Kuta in december
Weather and climate in Kuta
- Between january and may the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and it rains in may about 6.4in.
- From june to october the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 83°F and it rains about 4.1in each month.
- Between november and december the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in december and, in december, 17 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kuta
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kuta: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Kuta
Find out when Kuta has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Kuta
- Very low season in Kuta
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February and March.
- Low season in Kuta
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, May and June.
- High season in Kuta
The number of visitors to Kuta is high in: July, September, October, November and December.
- Peak season in Kuta
The largest number of tourists visiting Kuta is during: August.
Figure: Visitor index for Kuta month by month
Best time for low prices in Kuta
Average prices of hotels in Kuta month by month
Generally, September is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Kuta. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, August is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Kuta
On average, it costs $ 63 per day to hire a car in Kuta. This price varies by $ 1.1 depending on the month. In january, hiring a car costs an average of $ 62 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in july is $ 63.