Best time to go to Gianyar Average weather of Gianyar, Bali
Get the perfect time to visit Gianyar in Bali from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Gianyar?
When is the best time to go to Gianyar? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Gianyar are June, July, August, September and October
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January, February, November and December
Annual weather in Gianyar
For full information about the climate and weather in Gianyar a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||79°F/85°F||bad weather||Gianyar in january|
|February||79°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Gianyar in february|
|March||79°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Gianyar in march|
|April||79°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Gianyar in april|
|May||79°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Gianyar in may|
|June||77°F/83°F||good weather||Gianyar in june|
|July||76°F/81°F||good weather||Gianyar in july|
|August||76°F/81°F||good weather||Gianyar in august|
|September||77°F/85°F||good weather||Gianyar in september|
|October||79°F/86°F||good weather||Gianyar in october|
|November||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Gianyar in november|
|December||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Gianyar in december|
Weather and climate in Gianyar
- Between january and june the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 90°F and, in june, 9 days of rain are expected.
- Between july and october the climate is favorable. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in october and you can expect to have 6.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 92°F and it rains about 65% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Gianyar
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Gianyar: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.