Best time to go to Komodo island Average weather of Komodo island, Indonesia
Discover the very best time to visit Komodo island in Indonesia from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Komodo island?
When is the best time to go to Komodo island? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Komodo island are May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are January, February, March and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Komodo island
For full information about the climate and weather in Komodo island a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||79°F/85°F||very bad weather||Komodo island in january|
|February||77°F/85°F||very bad weather||Komodo island in february|
|March||77°F/86°F||very bad weather||Komodo island in march|
|April||79°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Komodo island in april|
|May||79°F/85°F||good weather||Komodo island in may|
|June||77°F/85°F||good weather||Komodo island in june|
|July||76°F/85°F||perfect weather||Komodo island in july|
|August||76°F/86°F||perfect weather||Komodo island in august|
|September||77°F/88°F||perfect weather||Komodo island in september|
|October||79°F/90°F||good weather||Komodo island in october|
|November||81°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Komodo island in november|
|December||79°F/86°F||very bad weather||Komodo island in december|
Weather and climate in Komodo island
- Between the months of january and february the climate is the worst possible. The record temperature this month is 90°F and it rains about 83% of the time in february.
- Between the months of march and april the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and it rains about 56% of the time in april.
- Between the months of may and september the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and it rains about 1.8in each month.
- From october to november the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 81°F and, in november, 16 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of december the climate is very bad. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and it rains about 81% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Komodo island
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Komodo island: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Komodo island
Find out when Komodo island has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Komodo island
- Very low season in Komodo island
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January and March.
- Low season in Komodo island
The months with low numbers of tourists are: February, April, May, June, October and November.
- High season in Komodo island
The number of visitors to Komodo island is high in: September and December.
- Peek season in Komodo island
The largest number of tourists visiting Komodo island is during: July and August.
Figure: Visitor index for Komodo island month by month
Best time for low prices in Komodo island
Average prices of hotels in Komodo island month by month
Generally, October is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Komodo island. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, February is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.