Best time to go to Nusa Lembongan Average weather of Nusa Lembongan, Bali
Discover the most favorable time to visit Nusa Lembongan in Bali from seasonal norms on this page.
When is the best time to go to Nusa Lembongan?
When is the best time to go to Nusa Lembongan? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Nusa Lembongan are June, July, August, September and October
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Nusa Lembongan
For full information about the climate and weather in Nusa Lembongan a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Nusa Lembongan in january|
|February||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Nusa Lembongan in february|
|March||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Nusa Lembongan in march|
|April||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Nusa Lembongan in april|
|May||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Nusa Lembongan in may|
|June||79°F/85°F||good weather||Nusa Lembongan in june|
|July||77°F/83°F||good weather||Nusa Lembongan in july|
|August||77°F/83°F||good weather||Nusa Lembongan in august|
|September||79°F/85°F||good weather||Nusa Lembongan in september|
|October||81°F/86°F||good weather||Nusa Lembongan in october|
|November||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Nusa Lembongan in november|
|December||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Nusa Lembongan in december|
Weather and climate in Nusa Lembongan
- From january to may the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and it rains in may about 10in.
- Between june and october the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and it rains about 7.1in each month.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 86°F and it rains about 63% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Nusa Lembongan
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Nusa Lembongan: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.