Best time to go to Bedugul Average weather of Bedugul, Bali
Get the most favorable time to visit Bedugul in Bali from average climate conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Bedugul?
When is the best time to go to Bedugul? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Bedugul are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January and February
Annual weather in Bedugul
For full information about the climate and weather in Bedugul a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Bedugul in january|
|February||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Bedugul in february|
|March||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Bedugul in march|
|April||81°F/85°F||good weather||Bedugul in april|
|May||81°F/85°F||good weather||Bedugul in may|
|June||79°F/85°F||perfect weather||Bedugul in june|
|July||79°F/83°F||perfect weather||Bedugul in july|
|August||77°F/83°F||perfect weather||Bedugul in august|
|September||79°F/85°F||perfect weather||Bedugul in september|
|October||81°F/86°F||perfect weather||Bedugul in october|
|November||81°F/86°F||good weather||Bedugul in november|
|December||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Bedugul in december|
Weather and climate in Bedugul
Bedugul enjoys a tropical savanna climate (with dry winter) in accordance with the Köppen-Geiger classification. The yearly average maximum temperature in Bedugul is 85°F (ranging from 83°F in july to 86°F in november). Annual rainfall is 68.3in, with a minimum of 0.8in in august and a maximum of 12.9in in january.
- Between january and april the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and it rains in april about 6.2in.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 85°F and, in june, 4 days of rain are expected.
- Between july and september the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 85°F and it rains about 1.7in each month.
- In october the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and it rains about 14% of the time in october.
- Between november and december the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 83°F and, in december, 15 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Bedugul
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Bedugul: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Other cities and places near Bedugul
Chargement en cours
Legend: Bedugul other locations