Best time to go to Semarapura Average weather of Semarapura, Bali
Discover the most favorable time to visit Semarapura in Bali from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Semarapura?
When is the best time to go to Semarapura? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Semarapura are June, July, August, September and October
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January, February, March and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Semarapura a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Semarapura in january|
|tolerable weather||Semarapura in february|
|tolerable weather||Semarapura in march|
|tolerable weather||Semarapura in april|
|tolerable weather||Semarapura in may|
|good weather||Semarapura in june|
|good weather||Semarapura in july|
|good weather||Semarapura in august|
|good weather||Semarapura in september|
|good weather||Semarapura in october|
|tolerable weather||Semarapura in november|
|tolerable weather||Semarapura in december|
Weather and climate in Semarapura
- Between the months of january and may the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F and you can expect to have 4.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of june and october the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and you can expect to have 3.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From november to december the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 85°F and it rains about 74% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Semarapura
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Semarapura: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Bali
Semarapura appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Bali appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.