When is the best time to go to Canggu?
When is the best time to go to Canggu? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Canggu are June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are January and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Canggu a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||28°C/31°C||238mm||tolerable weather||Canggu in january|
|February||28°C/31°C||183mm||tolerable weather||Canggu in february|
|March||28°C/32°C||155mm||tolerable weather||Canggu in march|
|April||29°C/33°C||137mm||tolerable weather||Canggu in april|
|May||28°C/32°C||155mm||tolerable weather||Canggu in may|
|June||27°C/31°C||86mm||good weather||Canggu in june|
|July||27°C/30°C||64mm||good weather||Canggu in july|
|August||26°C/29°C||46mm||good weather||Canggu in august|
|September||26°C/29°C||80mm||good weather||Canggu in september|
|October||27°C/31°C||63mm||good weather||Canggu in october|
|November||28°C/32°C||130mm||tolerable weather||Canggu in november|
|December||29°C/32°C||233mm||tolerable weather||Canggu in december|
Weather and climate in Canggu
- From january to may the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 36°C.
- From june to october the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 29°C and it rains in october about 63mm.
- From november to december the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 32°C°C.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Canggu
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Canggu: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Bali
Canggu appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Bali appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.