When is the best time to go to Nusa Dua?
When is the best time to go to Nusa Dua? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Nusa Dua are June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are January and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Nusa Dua a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||28°C/31°C||240mm||tolerable weather||Nusa Dua in january|
|February||28°C/31°C||182mm||tolerable weather||Nusa Dua in february|
|March||28°C/32°C||156mm||tolerable weather||Nusa Dua in march|
|April||29°C/33°C||136mm||tolerable weather||Nusa Dua in april|
|May||28°C/32°C||155mm||tolerable weather||Nusa Dua in may|
|June||27°C/31°C||86mm||good weather||Nusa Dua in june|
|July||27°C/30°C||66mm||good weather||Nusa Dua in july|
|August||26°C/29°C||48mm||good weather||Nusa Dua in august|
|September||26°C/29°C||80mm||good weather||Nusa Dua in september|
|October||27°C/31°C||64mm||good weather||Nusa Dua in october|
|November||28°C/32°C||132mm||tolerable weather||Nusa Dua in november|
|December||29°C/32°C||244mm||tolerable weather||Nusa Dua in december|
Weather and climate in Nusa Dua
- From january to may the climate is just OK. It is for example 32°C as maximum temperature in may and it rains in may about 155mm.
- Between the months of june and october the climate is good. It is for example 31°C as maximum temperature in october and you can expect to have 64mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- From november to december the climate is just OK. It is for example 32°C as maximum temperature in december and you can expect to have 244mm of rainfall/month during this period.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Nusa Dua
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Nusa Dua: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Bali
Nusa Dua appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Bali appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.