Best time to go to Bangli Average weather of Bangli, Bali
Discover the most favorable time to go to Bangli in Bali from seasonal averages here.
When is the best time to go to Bangli?
When is the best time to go to Bangli? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Bangli are June, July, August, September and October
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January, February, November and December
Annual weather in Bangli
For full information about the climate and weather in Bangli a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||79°F/85°F||bad weather||Bangli in january|
|February||79°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Bangli in february|
|March||79°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Bangli in march|
|April||79°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Bangli in april|
|May||79°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Bangli in may|
|June||77°F/83°F||good weather||Bangli in june|
|July||76°F/81°F||good weather||Bangli in july|
|August||76°F/81°F||good weather||Bangli in august|
|September||77°F/85°F||good weather||Bangli in september|
|October||79°F/86°F||good weather||Bangli in october|
|November||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Bangli in november|
|December||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Bangli in december|
Weather and climate in Bangli
- Between the months of january and june the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C and it rains in june about 5.4in.
- From july to october the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 97°F and it rains about 27% of the time in october.
- Between november and december the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Bangli
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Bangli: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.