Best time to go to Legian Average weather of Legian, Bali
Get the very best time to visit Legian in Bali from seasonal norms below.
When is the best time to go to Legian?
When is the best time to go to Legian? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Legian are June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are January and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Legian a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Legian in january|
|tolerable weather||Legian in february|
|tolerable weather||Legian in march|
|tolerable weather||Legian in april|
|tolerable weather||Legian in may|
|good weather||Legian in june|
|good weather||Legian in july|
|good weather||Legian in august|
|good weather||Legian in september|
|good weather||Legian in october|
|tolerable weather||Legian in november|
|tolerable weather||Legian in december|
Weather and climate in Legian
- Between january and may the climate is correct. It is for example 32°C as maximum temperature in may and, in may, 18 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of june and october the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 35°C and it rains about 35% of the time in october.
- From november to december the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 32°C as maximum temperature in december and you can expect to have 233mm of rainfall/month during this period.
Tours and organised trips in Bali
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Legian
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Legian: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Bali
Legian appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Bali appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Bali
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved