Best time to go to Legian Average weather of Legian, Bali
Get the very best time to visit Legian in Bali from seasonal norms below.
When is the best time to go to Legian?
When is the best time to go to Legian? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Legian are May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are January and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Legian a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Legian in january|
|tolerable weather||Legian in february|
|tolerable weather||Legian in march|
|tolerable weather||Legian in april|
|good weather||Legian in may|
|good weather||Legian in june|
|good weather||Legian in july|
|good weather||Legian in august|
|good weather||Legian in september|
|good weather||Legian in october|
|tolerable weather||Legian in november|
|tolerable weather||Legian in december|
Weather and climate in Legian
- Between january and may the climate is correct. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in may and, in may, 17 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of june and october the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 95°F and it rains about 34% of the time in october.
- From november to december the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in december and you can expect to have 8.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
Tours and organised trips in Bali
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Legian
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Legian: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Bali: get the best price!
Map of Bali
Legian appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Bali appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved