Best time to go to Legian Average weather of Legian, Bali
Get the very best time to visit Legian in Bali from seasonal norms below.
When is the best time to go to Legian?
When is the best time to go to Legian? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Legian are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Legian
For full information about the climate and weather in Legian a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||83°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Legian in january|
|February||83°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Legian in february|
|March||83°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Legian in march|
|April||83°F/86°F||good weather||Legian in april|
|May||83°F/85°F||good weather||Legian in may|
|June||81°F/85°F||good weather||Legian in june|
|July||79°F/83°F||good weather||Legian in july|
|August||79°F/81°F||good weather||Legian in august|
|September||79°F/83°F||perfect weather||Legian in september|
|October||81°F/85°F||perfect weather||Legian in october|
|November||83°F/86°F||good weather||Legian in november|
|December||83°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Legian in december|
Weather and climate in Legian
- Between january and may the climate is correct. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in may and, in may, 9 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of june and october the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 90°F and it rains about 14% of the time in october.
- From november to december the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in december and you can expect to have 8.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Legian
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Legian: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Legian
Find out when Legian has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Legian
- Very low season in Legian
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February and March.
- Low season in Legian
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, May and June.
- High season in Legian
The number of visitors to Legian is high in: July, November and December.
- Peek season in Legian
The largest number of tourists visiting Legian is during: August, September and October.
Figure: Visitor index for Legian month by month
Best time for low prices in Legian
Average prices of hotels in Legian month by month
Generally, November is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Legian. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, July is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.