Best time to go to Awang Average weather of Awang, Lombok
Get the perfect time to go to Awang in Lombok from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Awang?
When is the best time to go to Awang? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Awang are May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January, February, November and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Awang
For full information about the climate and weather in Awang a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||81°F/85°F||bad weather||Awang in january|
|February||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Awang in february|
|March||83°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Awang in march|
|April||83°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Awang in april|
|May||83°F/86°F||good weather||Awang in may|
|June||81°F/85°F||good weather||Awang in june|
|July||79°F/85°F||perfect weather||Awang in july|
|August||79°F/85°F||perfect weather||Awang in august|
|September||79°F/85°F||perfect weather||Awang in september|
|October||81°F/86°F||good weather||Awang in october|
|November||83°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Awang in november|
|December||83°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Awang in december|
Weather and climate in Awang
- From january to may the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 86°F and it rains about 5.7in each month.
- Between the months of june and october the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and it rains in october about 5in.
- From november to december the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and it rains about 57% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Awang
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Awang: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.