Best time to go to Sanur Average weather of Sanur, Bali
Discover the perfect time to go to Sanur in Bali from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Sanur?
When is the best time to go to Sanur? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Sanur are June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are January and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Sanur a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Sanur in january|
|tolerable weather||Sanur in february|
|tolerable weather||Sanur in march|
|tolerable weather||Sanur in april|
|tolerable weather||Sanur in may|
|good weather||Sanur in june|
|good weather||Sanur in july|
|good weather||Sanur in august|
|good weather||Sanur in september|
|good weather||Sanur in october|
|tolerable weather||Sanur in november|
|tolerable weather||Sanur in december|
Weather and climate in Sanur
- Between the months of january and may the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 36°C and you can expect to have 155mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of june and october the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 29°C and you can expect to have 64mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- From november to december the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 36°C and you can expect to have 243mm of rainfall/month during this period.
Tours and organised trips in Bali
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Sanur
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Sanur: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Bali
Sanur appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Bali appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Bali
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved