Best time to go to Sanur Average weather of Sanur, Bali
Discover the perfect time to go to Sanur in Bali from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Sanur?
When is the best time to go to Sanur? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Sanur are May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are January and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Sanur a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Sanur in january|
|tolerable weather||Sanur in february|
|tolerable weather||Sanur in march|
|tolerable weather||Sanur in april|
|good weather||Sanur in may|
|good weather||Sanur in june|
|good weather||Sanur in july|
|good weather||Sanur in august|
|good weather||Sanur in september|
|good weather||Sanur in october|
|tolerable weather||Sanur in november|
|tolerable weather||Sanur in december|
Weather and climate in Sanur
- Between the months of january and may the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 97°F and you can expect to have 5.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of june and october the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and you can expect to have 2.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From november to december the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 97°F and you can expect to have 9.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
Tours and organised trips in Bali
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Sanur
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Sanur: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Bali: get the best price!
Map of Bali
Sanur appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Bali appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved