Best time to go to Sanur Average weather of Sanur, Bali
Discover the perfect time to go to Sanur in Bali from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Sanur?
When is the best time to go to Sanur? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Sanur are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Sanur
For full information about the climate and weather in Sanur a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||83°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Sanur in january|
|February||83°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Sanur in february|
|March||83°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Sanur in march|
|April||83°F/86°F||good weather||Sanur in april|
|May||81°F/85°F||good weather||Sanur in may|
|June||79°F/83°F||good weather||Sanur in june|
|July||77°F/83°F||good weather||Sanur in july|
|August||77°F/81°F||good weather||Sanur in august|
|September||79°F/83°F||good weather||Sanur in september|
|October||81°F/85°F||good weather||Sanur in october|
|November||83°F/86°F||good weather||Sanur in november|
|December||83°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Sanur in december|
Weather and climate in Sanur
- Between the months of january and may the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 90°F and you can expect to have 6.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of june and october the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and you can expect to have 4.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From november to december the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 90°F and you can expect to have 12.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Sanur
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Sanur: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Sanur
Find out when Sanur has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Sanur
- Very low season in Sanur
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, April and December.
- Low season in Sanur
The months with low numbers of tourists are: May, June and November.
- High season in Sanur
The number of visitors to Sanur is high in: July, September and October.
- Peek season in Sanur
The largest number of tourists visiting Sanur is during: August.
Figure: Visitor index for Sanur month by month
Best time for low prices in Sanur
Average prices of hotels in Sanur month by month
Generally, September is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Sanur. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, January is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.