Best time to go to Nusa Penida Average weather of Nusa Penida, Bali
Find the most favorable time to visit Nusa Penida in Bali from average weather conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Nusa Penida?
When is the best time to go to Nusa Penida? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Nusa Penida are June, July, August, September and October
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Nusa Penida
For full information about the climate and weather in Nusa Penida a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Nusa Penida in january|
|February||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Nusa Penida in february|
|March||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Nusa Penida in march|
|April||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Nusa Penida in april|
|May||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Nusa Penida in may|
|June||79°F/85°F||good weather||Nusa Penida in june|
|July||77°F/83°F||good weather||Nusa Penida in july|
|August||77°F/83°F||good weather||Nusa Penida in august|
|September||79°F/85°F||good weather||Nusa Penida in september|
|October||81°F/86°F||good weather||Nusa Penida in october|
|November||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Nusa Penida in november|
|December||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Nusa Penida in december|
Weather and climate in Nusa Penida
Nusa Penida enjoys a tropical savanna climate (with dry winter) in accordance with the Köppen-Geiger classification. The yearly average maximum temperature in Nusa Penida is 86°F (ranging from 83°F in july to 86°F in november). Annual rainfall is 112.3in, with a minimum of 2.4in in august and a maximum of 16.1in in december.
- Between january and may the climate is okay. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in may.
- From june to october the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 97°F and it rains in october about 7.1in.
- Between november and december the climate is just OK. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 63% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Nusa Penida
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Nusa Penida: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Other cities and places near Nusa Penida
Chargement en cours
Legend: Nusa Penida other locations