Best time to go to Tabanan Average weather of Tabanan, Bali
Find the most favorable time to visit Tabanan in Bali from seasonal norms, right here.
When is the best time to go to Tabanan?
When is the best time to go to Tabanan? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Tabanan are June, July, August, September and October
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January, February, November and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Tabanan
For full information about the climate and weather in Tabanan a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Tabanan in january
|Tabanan in february
|Tabanan in march
|Tabanan in april
|Tabanan in may
|Tabanan in june
|Tabanan in july
|Tabanan in august
|Tabanan in september
|Tabanan in october
|Tabanan in november
|Tabanan in december
Weather and climate in Tabanan
- Between the months of january and june the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 77°F and it rains about 5.4in each month.
- From july to october the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 86°F and it rains about 27% of the time in october.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and it rains about 15in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Tabanan
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Tabanan: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.