Best time to go to Padangbai Average weather of Padangbai, Bali
Discover the very best time to go to Padangbai in Bali from seasonal norms on this page.
When is the best time to go to Padangbai?
When is the best time to go to Padangbai? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Padangbai are June, July, August, September and October
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January, February, March and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Padangbai a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Padangbai in january|
|tolerable weather||Padangbai in february|
|tolerable weather||Padangbai in march|
|tolerable weather||Padangbai in april|
|tolerable weather||Padangbai in may|
|good weather||Padangbai in june|
|good weather||Padangbai in july|
|good weather||Padangbai in august|
|good weather||Padangbai in september|
|good weather||Padangbai in october|
|tolerable weather||Padangbai in november|
|tolerable weather||Padangbai in december|
Weather and climate in Padangbai
- Between january and july the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 76°F and you can expect to have 1.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of august and october the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 85°F and it rains in october about 3.1in.
- Between november and december the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 85°F and you can expect to have 6.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Padangbai
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Padangbai: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Bali
Padangbai appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Bali appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.