Best time to go to Padangbai Average weather of Padangbai, Bali
Discover the very best time to go to Padangbai in Bali from seasonal norms on this page.
When is the best time to go to Padangbai?
When is the best time to go to Padangbai? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Padangbai are September and October
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Padangbai a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Padangbai in january|
|tolerable weather||Padangbai in february|
|tolerable weather||Padangbai in march|
|tolerable weather||Padangbai in april|
|tolerable weather||Padangbai in may|
|tolerable weather||Padangbai in june|
|tolerable weather||Padangbai in july|
|tolerable weather||Padangbai in august|
|good weather||Padangbai in september|
|good weather||Padangbai in october|
|tolerable weather||Padangbai in november|
|tolerable weather||Padangbai in december|
Weather and climate in Padangbai
- Between january and july the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 25°C and you can expect to have 71mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of august and october the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 31°C and it rains in october about 129mm.
- Between november and december the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 32°C and you can expect to have 312mm of rainfall/month during this period.
Tours and organised trips in Bali
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Padangbai
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Padangbai: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Bali
Padangbai appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Bali appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Bali
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved