Best time to go to Badung Average weather of Badung, Bali
Find the perfect time to visit Badung in Bali from seasonal norms, right here.
When is the best time to go to Badung?
When is the best time to go to Badung? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Badung are June, July, August, September and October
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January, March, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Badung a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Badung in january|
|tolerable weather||Badung in february|
|tolerable weather||Badung in march|
|tolerable weather||Badung in april|
|tolerable weather||Badung in may|
|good weather||Badung in june|
|good weather||Badung in july|
|good weather||Badung in august|
|good weather||Badung in september|
|good weather||Badung in october|
|tolerable weather||Badung in november|
|tolerable weather||Badung in december|
Weather and climate in Badung
- Between january and june the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 77°F and you can expect to have 2.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between july and october the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 76°F.
- From november to december the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 92°F and it rains about 5.7in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Badung
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Badung: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Bali
Badung appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Bali appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.