Best time to go to Karangasem Average weather of Karangasem, Bali
Discover the most favorable time to go to Karangasem in Bali from seasonal norms, right here.
When is the best time to go to Karangasem?
When is the best time to go to Karangasem? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Karangasem are August, September and October
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Karangasem a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Karangasem in january|
|tolerable weather||Karangasem in february|
|tolerable weather||Karangasem in march|
|tolerable weather||Karangasem in april|
|tolerable weather||Karangasem in may|
|tolerable weather||Karangasem in june|
|tolerable weather||Karangasem in july|
|good weather||Karangasem in august|
|good weather||Karangasem in september|
|good weather||Karangasem in october|
|tolerable weather||Karangasem in november|
|tolerable weather||Karangasem in december|
Weather and climate in Karangasem
- From january to july the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 30°C in average and, in july, 13 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of august and october the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 31°C°C and it rains about 44% of the time in october.
- Between november and december the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 35°C and it rains about 82% of the time in december.
Tours and organised trips in Bali
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Karangasem
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Karangasem: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Bali
Karangasem appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Bali appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Bali
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved