Best time to go to Tanjung Average weather of Tanjung, Bali
Find the perfect time to visit Tanjung in Bali from seasonal norms right here.
When is the best time to go to Tanjung?
When is the best time to go to Tanjung? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Tanjung are June, July, August, September and October
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January, February, March and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Tanjung a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Tanjung in january|
|tolerable weather||Tanjung in february|
|tolerable weather||Tanjung in march|
|tolerable weather||Tanjung in april|
|tolerable weather||Tanjung in may|
|good weather||Tanjung in june|
|good weather||Tanjung in july|
|good weather||Tanjung in august|
|good weather||Tanjung in september|
|good weather||Tanjung in october|
|tolerable weather||Tanjung in november|
|tolerable weather||Tanjung in december|
Weather and climate in Tanjung
- Between the months of january and may the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 88°F.
- Between june and october the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 90°F and you can expect to have 3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From november to december the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 85°F and it rains in december about 6.5in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Tanjung
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Tanjung: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Bali
Tanjung appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Bali appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.