When is the best time to go to Mount Agung?
When is the best time to go to Mount Agung? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Mount Agung are August, September and October
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January, April, May and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Mount Agung a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||27°C/31°C||269mm||tolerable weather||Mount Agung in january|
|February||26°C/31°C||205mm||tolerable weather||Mount Agung in february|
|March||26°C/32°C||196mm||tolerable weather||Mount Agung in march|
|April||26°C/32°C||216mm||tolerable weather||Mount Agung in april|
|May||26°C/31°C||252mm||tolerable weather||Mount Agung in may|
|June||26°C/30°C||103mm||tolerable weather||Mount Agung in june|
|July||25°C/30°C||76mm||tolerable weather||Mount Agung in july|
|August||24°C/29°C||54mm||good weather||Mount Agung in august|
|September||25°C/30°C||116mm||good weather||Mount Agung in september|
|October||26°C/31°C||118mm||good weather||Mount Agung in october|
|November||27°C/32°C||186mm||tolerable weather||Mount Agung in november|
|December||27°C/32°C||243mm||tolerable weather||Mount Agung in december|
Weather and climate in Mount Agung
- Between the months of january and july the climate is just OK. It is for example 30°C as maximum temperature in july and it rains about 37% of the time in july.
- Between the months of august and october the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 31°C and it rains about 45% of the time in october.
- Between november and december the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 35°C and it rains about 82% of the time in december.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Mount Agung
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Mount Agung: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Bali
Mount Agung appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Bali appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.