Best time to go to Mount Agung Average weather of Mount Agung, Bali
Find the perfect time to go to mount Agung in Bali from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Mount Agung?
When is the best time to go to Mount Agung? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Mount Agung are June, July, August, September and October
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
Annual weather in Mount Agung
For full information about the climate and weather in Mount Agung a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Mount Agung in january|
|February||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Mount Agung in february|
|March||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Mount Agung in march|
|April||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Mount Agung in april|
|May||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Mount Agung in may|
|June||79°F/85°F||good weather||Mount Agung in june|
|July||77°F/83°F||good weather||Mount Agung in july|
|August||77°F/83°F||good weather||Mount Agung in august|
|September||79°F/85°F||good weather||Mount Agung in september|
|October||81°F/86°F||good weather||Mount Agung in october|
|November||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Mount Agung in november|
|December||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Mount Agung in december|
Weather and climate in Mount Agung
- Between the months of january and july the climate is just OK. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in july and it rains about 16% of the time in july.
- Between the months of august and october the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 86°F and it rains about 26% of the time in october.
- Between november and december the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 94°F and it rains about 63% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Mount Agung
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Mount Agung: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.