Best time to go to Chittagong Average weather of Chittagong, Bangladesh
Get the best time to visit Chittagong in Bangladesh from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Chittagong?
When is the best time to go to Chittagong? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Chittagong are January, February, March, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- Chittagong has dry periods in January, February and December
- The rainiest months are June and July
- The best months for swimming are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Chittagong a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Chittagong in january|
|perfect weather||Chittagong in february|
|good weather||Chittagong in march|
|tolerable weather||Chittagong in april|
|bad weather||Chittagong in may|
|very bad weather||Chittagong in june|
|very bad weather||Chittagong in july|
|tolerable weather||Chittagong in august|
|tolerable weather||Chittagong in september|
|tolerable weather||Chittagong in october|
|good weather||Chittagong in november|
|perfect weather||Chittagong in december|
Weather and climate in Chittagong
- Between january and february the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and it rains in february about 0.2in.
- In the month of march the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 92°F in average and you can expect to have 1.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of april the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 94°F°C and it rains about 3.6in each month.
- In the month of may the climate is not good. The record temperature this month is 99°F and it rains about 59% of the time in may.
- From june to september the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 97°F and it rains about 15.2in each month.
- In october the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 92°F as maximum temperature in october.
- In november the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and it rains in november about 0.9in.
- In the month of december the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 90°F and you can expect to have 0.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Chittagong
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Chittagong: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Bangladesh: get the best price!
Map of Bangladesh
Chittagong appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Bangladesh appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Bangladesh
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved