Best time to go to Chittagong Average weather of Chittagong, Bangladesh
Get the best time to visit Chittagong in Bangladesh from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Chittagong?
When is the best time to go to Chittagong? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Chittagong are January, February, March, April, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- Chittagong has dry periods in January, February and December
- July is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Chittagong a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Chittagong in january|
|perfect weather||Chittagong in february|
|good weather||Chittagong in march|
|good weather||Chittagong in april|
|tolerable weather||Chittagong in may|
|tolerable weather||Chittagong in june|
|very bad weather||Chittagong in july|
|tolerable weather||Chittagong in august|
|tolerable weather||Chittagong in september|
|good weather||Chittagong in october|
|good weather||Chittagong in november|
|perfect weather||Chittagong in december|
Weather and climate in Chittagong
- Between january and february the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and it rains in february about 0.2in.
- In the month of march the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 90°F in average and you can expect to have 1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of april the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 94°F°C and it rains about 2.8in each month.
- In the month of may the climate is not good. The record temperature this month is 99°F and it rains about 50% of the time in may.
- From june to september the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 97°F and it rains about 12.4in each month.
- In october the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in october.
- In november the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and it rains in november about 0.9in.
- In the month of december the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 90°F and you can expect to have 0.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Chittagong
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Chittagong: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Bangladesh
Chittagong appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Bangladesh appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.