Best time to go to Sylhet Average weather of Sylhet, Bangladesh
Get the very best time to go to Sylhet in Bangladesh from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Sylhet?
When is the best time to go to Sylhet? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Sylhet are January, February, March, April, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- Sylhet has dry periods in January, November and December
- The rainiest months are June, July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Sylhet a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Sylhet in january|
|perfect weather||Sylhet in february|
|good weather||Sylhet in march|
|good weather||Sylhet in april|
|tolerable weather||Sylhet in may|
|tolerable weather||Sylhet in june|
|tolerable weather||Sylhet in july|
|tolerable weather||Sylhet in august|
|tolerable weather||Sylhet in september|
|good weather||Sylhet in october|
|perfect weather||Sylhet in november|
|perfect weather||Sylhet in december|
Weather and climate in Sylhet
- Between january and february the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 90°F and it rains in february about 0.6in.
- In the month of march the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 95°F°C and it rains about 2.2in each month.
- In april the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 97°F as maximum temperature in april and, in april, 18 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of may the climate is bad. It is for example 97°F as maximum temperature in may and you can expect to have 13.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between june and august the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 103°F and it rains in august about 15.5in.
- In the month of september the climate is bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 85°F and, in september, 24 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of october the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 92°F in average and, in october, 12 days of rain are expected.
- From november to december the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 70°F and you can expect to have 0.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Sylhet
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Sylhet: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Bangladesh: get the best price!
Map of Bangladesh
Sylhet appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Bangladesh appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Bangladesh
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved