Best time to go to Rajshahi Average weather of Rajshahi, Bangladesh
Find the perfect time to go to Rajshahi in Bangladesh from seasonal norms, right here.
When is the best time to go to Rajshahi?
When is the best time to go to Rajshahi? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Rajshahi are January, February, March, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May and June
- Rajshahi has dry periods in January, November and December
- The rainiest months are July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Rajshahi a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Rajshahi in january|
|perfect weather||Rajshahi in february|
|good weather||Rajshahi in march|
|tolerable weather||Rajshahi in april|
|bad weather||Rajshahi in may|
|bad weather||Rajshahi in june|
|bad weather||Rajshahi in july|
|tolerable weather||Rajshahi in august|
|tolerable weather||Rajshahi in september|
|good weather||Rajshahi in october|
|perfect weather||Rajshahi in november|
|perfect weather||Rajshahi in december|
Weather and climate in Rajshahi
- Between january and february the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and, in february, 1 days of rain are expected.
- In march the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 99°F°C and, in march, 3 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of april the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 83°F and it rains about 3.5in each month.
- Between may and june the climate is unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 95°F.
- In the month of july the climate is very unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 106°F and it rains in july about 13.7in.
- In august the climate is unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 101°F and it rains about 83% of the time in august.
- Between the months of september and october the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 92°F°C and it rains about 4.1in each month.
- From november to december the climate is very good. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in december and, in december, 1 days of rain are expected.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Rajshahi
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Rajshahi: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Bangladesh: get the best price!
Map of Bangladesh
Rajshahi appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Bangladesh appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Bangladesh
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved