Best time to go to Comilla Average weather of Comilla, Bangladesh
Get the perfect time to visit Comilla in Bangladesh from seasonal norms right here.
When is the best time to go to Comilla?
When is the best time to go to Comilla? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Comilla are January, February, March, April, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May and June
- January is the driest month
- The rainiest months are May, June, July, August and September
Annual weather in Comilla
For full information about the climate and weather in Comilla a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||63°F/83°F||perfect weather||Comilla in january|
|February||65°F/88°F||perfect weather||Comilla in february|
|March||72°F/95°F||perfect weather||Comilla in march|
|April||79°F/97°F||good weather||Comilla in april|
|May||81°F/95°F||tolerable weather||Comilla in may|
|June||81°F/94°F||tolerable weather||Comilla in june|
|July||81°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Comilla in july|
|August||79°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Comilla in august|
|September||79°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Comilla in september|
|October||76°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Comilla in october|
|November||70°F/86°F||perfect weather||Comilla in november|
|December||65°F/83°F||perfect weather||Comilla in december|
Weather and climate in Comilla
- Between january and february the climate is very good. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in february.
- In the month of march the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 72°F and, in march, 3 days of rain are expected.
- In april the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 108°F and you can expect to have 6.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between may and june the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 94°F°C.
- Between july and october the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 90°F°C and it rains about 10.1in each month.
- Between november and december the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 81°F in average and you can expect to have 0.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Comilla
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Comilla: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.