Best time to go to Pai Average weather of Pai, Thailand
Discover the best time to visit Pai in Thailand from seasonal averages, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Pai?
When is the best time to go to Pai? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Pai are January, February, March, April, May, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April and May
- February is the driest month
- December is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Pai a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Pai in january|
|perfect weather||Pai in february|
|perfect weather||Pai in march|
|good weather||Pai in april|
|good weather||Pai in may|
|tolerable weather||Pai in june|
|bad weather||Pai in july|
|bad weather||Pai in august|
|tolerable weather||Pai in september|
|tolerable weather||Pai in october|
|good weather||Pai in november|
|good weather||Pai in december|
Weather and climate in Pai
- In january the climate is perfect. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in january and you can expect to have 0.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between february and march the climate is good. The temperature rises to 97°F and, in march, 2 days of rain are expected.
- From april to june the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and it rains about 7.5in each month.
- Between july and september the climate is very unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C and it rains about 84% of the time in september.
- In october the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and it rains about 5.1in each month.
- Between november and december the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and it rains about 0.5in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Pai
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Pai: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Thailand
Pai appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Thailand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.