Best time to go to Bangladesh for a perfect weather and where to go?
Find the very best time to go to Bangladesh from average climate conditions in many locations like Savar or Ukhia on this page.
When is the best time to go to Bangladesh?
When is the best time to go to Bangladesh? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- In Bangladesh, the weather is good everywhere in January, February, March, October, November and December
- The best months to go to Dhaka are January, February, March, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months in Dhaka are March, April, May and June
- The rainiest months in this city are June, July and September
- Ukhia is the city with the best climate, with good weather 8 months a year
- The best months for swimming in Chittagong are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
For information about the climate and the weather city by city in Bangladesh for a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||68°F to 76°F||
|February||74°F to 83°F||
|March||81°F to 90°F||
|April||85°F to 95°F||
|May||86°F to 97°F||
|June||86°F to 95°F||
|bad to tolerable*|
|July||85°F to 90°F||
|August||83°F to 90°F||
|September||85°F to 88°F||
|October||81°F to 86°F||
|November||76°F to 83°F||
|December||70°F to 76°F||
Best time to travel to Bangladesh by cities
The best months to go to Chittagong are january, february, march, april, may, november and december.
Other cities and places in BangladeshSee full list of cities
Climate and Weather in Bangladesh
Temperatures and rainfall in Bangladesh
On these 3 graphs, we present the evolution of temperatures of Bangladesh and month-by-month rainfall for the cities of Dhaka, Chittagong, Barisal, Bogra and Jessore, as well as the month-by-month sea temperature for coastal cities.
Where to go in Bangladesh?
This table allows you to see the maximum temperature for each city and our opinion on the weather month by month (see colour legend below the table).
Map of Bangladesh
Click over cities for information about the weather.
What can I do in Bangladesh?
Beaches / swimming
Nature and countryside
Culture and heritage
Crafts / shopping
Is this weather information for Bangladesh reliable?
Climate data for Bangladesh has been gathered every day since January 2009. The analysis of these meteorological data for Bangladesh allows us to determine the average for each month in Dhaka, Chittagong, Barisal, Bogra, Jessore, Savar, Ukhia, Comilla, and 9 other cities.
So yes: this data is reliable except in cases of temporary climate disruption in the region.