Best time to go to Bangladesh for a perfect weather and where to go?
Find the very best time to go to Bangladesh from average climate conditions in many locations like Savar or Ukhia on this page.
When is the best time to go to Bangladesh?
When is the best time to go to Bangladesh? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- In Bangladesh, the weather is good everywhere in January, February, March, November and December
- The best months to go to Dhaka are January, February, March, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months in Dhaka are March, April, May and June
- The rainiest months in this city are May, June, July, August and September
- The cities with the best climate are Ukhia, Mymensingh and Sylhet, with good weather at least 7 months a year
- The best months for swimming in Chittagong are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
Annual weather in Bangladesh
For information about the climate and the weather city by city in Bangladesh for a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||61°F to 85°F||perfect weather|
|February||63°F to 92°F||perfect weather|
|March||68°F to 99°F||good weather*|
|April||76°F to 104°F||tolerable weather*|
|May||79°F to 103°F||tolerable weather|
|June||81°F to 101°F||tolerable weather*|
|July||79°F to 94°F||bad weather*|
|August||79°F to 94°F||very bad weather*|
|September||79°F to 94°F||tolerable weather*|
|October||76°F to 94°F||good weather*|
|November||68°F to 90°F||perfect weather|
|December||63°F to 85°F||perfect weather|
Best time to travel to Bangladesh by cities
Temperatures and rainfall in Bangladesh
On these 3 graphs, we present the evolution of temperatures of Bangladesh and month-by-month rainfall for the cities of Dhaka, Chittagong, Barisal, Bogra and Jessore, as well as the month-by-month sea temperature for coastal cities.
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Bangladesh
Find out when Bangladesh has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Bangladesh
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October. The number of visitors to Bangladesh is high in: November and December.
- Very low season in Bangladesh: February, March, April, May, June and September.
- Low season in Bangladesh: January, July, August and October.
- High season in Bangladesh: November.
- Peek season in Bangladesh: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Bangladesh month by month
Average price for flights to Bangladesh
A return flight between London and Dhaka is generally cheaper if you go in november ($ 780 on average): this is the best time for travellers on a tight budget. In contrast, you may end up paying $ 263 more for your airline ticket to Dhaka if you go in august.
Where to go in Bangladesh?
This table allows you to see the maximum temperature for each city and our opinion on the weather month by month (see colour legend below the table).
very bad weather
What can I do in Bangladesh?
Beaches / swimming
Nature and countryside
Culture and heritage
Crafts / shopping