Best time to go to Jessore Average weather of Jessore, Bangladesh
Find the most favorable time to visit Jessore in Bangladesh from seasonal norms, right here.
When is the best time to go to Jessore?
When is the best time to go to Jessore? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Jessore are January, February, March, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May and June
- Jessore has dry periods in January, November and December
- The rainiest months are July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Jessore a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Jessore in january|
|perfect weather||Jessore in february|
|good weather||Jessore in march|
|tolerable weather||Jessore in april|
|bad weather||Jessore in may|
|bad weather||Jessore in june|
|tolerable weather||Jessore in july|
|tolerable weather||Jessore in august|
|tolerable weather||Jessore in september|
|good weather||Jessore in october|
|perfect weather||Jessore in november|
|perfect weather||Jessore in december|
Weather and climate in Jessore
- Between the months of january and february the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average.
- In march the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 112°F and it rains in march about 0.7in.
- In april the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 104°F°C and you can expect to have 3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between may and june the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 113°F and you can expect to have 7.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From july to august the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 92°F as maximum temperature in august and it rains about 10.9in each month.
- In september the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and it rains about 7.4in each month.
- In the month of october the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 90°F and it rains about 4.2in each month.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 85°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Jessore
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Jessore: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Bangladesh: get the best price!
Map of Bangladesh
Jessore appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Bangladesh appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Bangladesh
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved