Best time to go to Puri Average weather of Puri, India
Find the best time to visit Puri in India from seasonal norms below.
When is the best time to go to Puri?
When is the best time to go to Puri? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Puri are January, February, March, April, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- Puri has dry periods in January, April and December
- The rainiest months are July and August
- The best months for swimming are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Puri a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||74°F/81°F||perfect weather||Puri in january|
|February||77°F/85°F||perfect weather||Puri in february|
|March||81°F/90°F||good weather||Puri in march|
|April||85°F/92°F||good weather||Puri in april|
|May||86°F/94°F||tolerable weather||Puri in may|
|June||88°F/94°F||tolerable weather||Puri in june|
|July||86°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Puri in july|
|August||85°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Puri in august|
|September||85°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Puri in september|
|October||83°F/88°F||good weather||Puri in october|
|November||77°F/85°F||perfect weather||Puri in november|
|December||74°F/81°F||perfect weather||Puri in december|
Weather and climate in Puri
- Between january and february the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F and it rains about 0.5in each month.
- In the month of march the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and you can expect to have 0.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of april the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 85°F and you can expect to have 0.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In may the climate is very unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 92°F in average.
- Between june and july the climate is bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 86°F and, in july, 23 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of august the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 90°F as maximum temperature in august and it rains about 8.1in each month.
- In september the climate is not good. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and, in september, 21 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of october the climate is just OK. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in october and it rains in october about 4.7in.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 76°F and it rains in december about 0.4in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Puri
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Puri: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.