Best time to go to Mymensingh Average weather of Mymensingh, Bangladesh
Get the most favorable time to visit Mymensingh in Bangladesh from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Mymensingh?
When is the best time to go to Mymensingh? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Mymensingh are January, February, March, April, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, August and September
- Mymensingh has dry periods in January and November
- The rainiest months are June, July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Mymensingh a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Mymensingh in january|
|perfect weather||Mymensingh in february|
|good weather||Mymensingh in march|
|good weather||Mymensingh in april|
|tolerable weather||Mymensingh in may|
|bad weather||Mymensingh in june|
|tolerable weather||Mymensingh in july|
|tolerable weather||Mymensingh in august|
|tolerable weather||Mymensingh in september|
|good weather||Mymensingh in october|
|perfect weather||Mymensingh in november|
|perfect weather||Mymensingh in december|
Weather and climate in Mymensingh
- From january to february the climate is very good. It is for example 90°F as maximum temperature in february and it rains in february about 0.6in.
- In march the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 85°F and, in march, 5 days of rain are expected.
- In april the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 99°F as maximum temperature in april and it rains about 59% of the time in april.
- Between may and august the climate is very unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 92°F°C and it rains about 82% of the time in august.
- In september the climate is bad. The temperature rises to 92°F and, in september, 24 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of october the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 76°F and you can expect to have 4.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average and, in december, 1 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Mymensingh
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Mymensingh: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Bangladesh
Mymensingh appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Bangladesh appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.