Best time to go to Gokarna Average weather of Gokarna, India
Discover the perfect time to visit Gokarna in India from average weather conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Gokarna?
When is the best time to go to Gokarna? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Gokarna are January, February, March, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May and June
- Gokarna has dry periods in January, February, March, November and December
- The rainiest months are July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Gokarna a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Gokarna in january|
|perfect weather||Gokarna in february|
|good weather||Gokarna in march|
|tolerable weather||Gokarna in april|
|bad weather||Gokarna in may|
|bad weather||Gokarna in june|
|tolerable weather||Gokarna in july|
|tolerable weather||Gokarna in august|
|tolerable weather||Gokarna in september|
|good weather||Gokarna in october|
|perfect weather||Gokarna in november|
|perfect weather||Gokarna in december|
Weather and climate in Gokarna
- Between the months of january and february the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 74°F and, in february, 1 days of rain are expected.
- In march the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and, in march, 2 days of rain are expected.
- In april the climate is okay. It is for example 104°F as maximum temperature in april and it rains in april about 1.7in.
- Between may and june the climate is unfavorable. The temperature rises to 101°F and it rains in june about 5in.
- From july to august the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 92°F.
- In september the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 92°F and it rains in september about 7.4in.
- In october the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 97°F and, in october, 8 days of rain are expected.
- From november to december the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 68°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Gokarna
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Gokarna: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of India
Gokarna appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in India appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.