Best time to go to Savar Average weather of Savar, Bangladesh
Get the perfect time to visit Savar in Bangladesh from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Savar?
When is the best time to go to Savar? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Savar are January, February, March, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May and June
- Savar has dry periods in January, February, November and December
- The rainiest months are June, July and August
Annual weather in Savar
For full information about the climate and weather in Savar a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||65°F/85°F||perfect weather||Savar in january|
|February||68°F/90°F||perfect weather||Savar in february|
|March||74°F/97°F||good weather||Savar in march|
|April||81°F/101°F||tolerable weather||Savar in april|
|May||83°F/99°F||tolerable weather||Savar in may|
|June||83°F/95°F||tolerable weather||Savar in june|
|July||81°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Savar in july|
|August||81°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Savar in august|
|September||81°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Savar in september|
|October||77°F/92°F||good weather||Savar in october|
|November||72°F/90°F||perfect weather||Savar in november|
|December||67°F/85°F||perfect weather||Savar in december|
Weather and climate in Savar
- Between the months of january and february the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 90°F and, in february, 0 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of march the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 95°F in average and it rains about 4% of the time in march.
- In the month of april the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 117°F and it rains about 19% of the time in april.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 108°F and it rains about 8.4in each month.
- In july the climate is very bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 88°F and, in july, 15 days of rain are expected.
- Between august and october the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 92°F as maximum temperature in october and, in october, 5 days of rain are expected.
- In november the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 97°F and it rains about 0.4in each month.
- In december the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 85°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Savar
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Savar: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Savar
Find out when Savar has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Savar
- Very low season in Savar
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: February, March, April, May, June and September.
- Low season in Savar
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, July and August.
- High season in Savar
The number of visitors to Savar is high in: October and November.
- Peak season in Savar
The largest number of tourists visiting Savar is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Savar month by month
Best time for low prices in Savar
Average prices of hotels in Savar month by month
Generally, December is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Savar. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, May is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.