Best time to go to Nawabganj Average weather of Nawabganj, Bangladesh
Find the most favorable time to go to Nawabganj in Bangladesh from seasonal averages, right here.
When is the best time to go to Nawabganj?
When is the best time to go to Nawabganj? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Nawabganj are January, February, March, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May and June
- Nawabganj has dry periods in January, March, November and December
- The rainiest months are July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Nawabganj a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Nawabganj in january|
|perfect weather||Nawabganj in february|
|good weather||Nawabganj in march|
|tolerable weather||Nawabganj in april|
|bad weather||Nawabganj in may|
|bad weather||Nawabganj in june|
|tolerable weather||Nawabganj in july|
|tolerable weather||Nawabganj in august|
|tolerable weather||Nawabganj in september|
|good weather||Nawabganj in october|
|perfect weather||Nawabganj in november|
|perfect weather||Nawabganj in december|
Weather and climate in Nawabganj
- Between the months of january and february the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 90°F and it rains in february about 0.4in.
- In march the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 99°F°C.
- In april the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 104°F and you can expect to have 2.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between may and june the climate is unfavorable. It is for example 101°F as maximum temperature in june and it rains about 8.6in each month.
- In july the climate is very unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 94°F°C and it rains about 13.3in each month.
- In august the climate is not good. It is for example 94°F as maximum temperature in august.
- In september the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 94°F°C and it rains in september about 10in.
- In the month of october the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 92°F and it rains about 3.8in each month.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C and it rains in december about 0.2in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Nawabganj
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Nawabganj: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Bangladesh
Nawabganj appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Bangladesh appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.