Best time to go to Khulna Average weather of Khulna, Bangladesh
Get the perfect time to go to Khulna in Bangladesh from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Khulna?
When is the best time to go to Khulna? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Khulna are January, February, March, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May and June
- Khulna has dry periods in January, February, November and December
- The rainiest months are July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Khulna a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Khulna in january|
|perfect weather||Khulna in february|
|good weather||Khulna in march|
|tolerable weather||Khulna in april|
|bad weather||Khulna in may|
|bad weather||Khulna in june|
|tolerable weather||Khulna in july|
|tolerable weather||Khulna in august|
|tolerable weather||Khulna in september|
|good weather||Khulna in october|
|perfect weather||Khulna in november|
|perfect weather||Khulna in december|
Weather and climate in Khulna
- Between january and february the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and it rains about 0.4in each month.
- In march the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 99°F°C and, in march, 3 days of rain are expected.
- In april the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 117°F and it rains about 23% of the time in april.
- From may to june the climate is not good. the thermometer goes up to 99°F°C and it rains about 63% of the time in june.
- From july to august the climate is very bad. The temperature rises to 92°F and, in august, 27 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of september the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 86°F and you can expect to have 7.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In october the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 76°F and, in october, 11 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 85°F and it rains in december about 0.3in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Khulna
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Khulna: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Bangladesh
Khulna appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Bangladesh appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.