Best time to go to Kushtia Average weather of Kushtia, Bangladesh
Discover the best time to visit Kushtia in Bangladesh from seasonal norms on this page.
When is the best time to go to Kushtia?
When is the best time to go to Kushtia? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kushtia are January, February, March, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May and June
- Kushtia has dry periods in January, November and December
- The rainiest months are July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Kushtia a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Kushtia in january|
|perfect weather||Kushtia in february|
|good weather||Kushtia in march|
|tolerable weather||Kushtia in april|
|bad weather||Kushtia in may|
|bad weather||Kushtia in june|
|tolerable weather||Kushtia in july|
|tolerable weather||Kushtia in august|
|tolerable weather||Kushtia in september|
|good weather||Kushtia in october|
|perfect weather||Kushtia in november|
|perfect weather||Kushtia in december|
Weather and climate in Kushtia
- Between january and february the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 90°F°C and you can expect to have 0.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In march the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 112°F.
- In april the climate is correct. It is for example 104°F as maximum temperature in april and it rains in april about 4in.
- Between may and june the climate is unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 94°F and you can expect to have 8.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between july and august the climate is very bad. the thermometer goes up to 94°F°C and it rains in august about 10.1in.
- In september the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 94°F.
- In october the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 92°F°C and, in october, 11 days of rain are expected.
- Between november and december the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 81°F in average and, in december, 1 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kushtia
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kushtia: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Bangladesh
Kushtia appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Bangladesh appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.