Best time to go to Dhaka Average weather of Dhaka, Bangladesh
Get the very best time to visit Dhaka in Bangladesh from average weather conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Dhaka?
When is the best time to go to Dhaka? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Dhaka are January, February, March, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May and June
- Dhaka has dry periods in January, November and December
- The rainiest months are May, June and July
For full information about the climate and weather in Dhaka a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Dhaka in january|
|perfect weather||Dhaka in february|
|good weather||Dhaka in march|
|tolerable weather||Dhaka in april|
|bad weather||Dhaka in may|
|bad weather||Dhaka in june|
|tolerable weather||Dhaka in july|
|tolerable weather||Dhaka in august|
|tolerable weather||Dhaka in september|
|good weather||Dhaka in october|
|perfect weather||Dhaka in november|
|perfect weather||Dhaka in december|
Weather and climate in Dhaka
- From january to february the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 101°F and you can expect to have 0.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In march the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 88°F and it rains about 1.4in each month.
- In april the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 117°F and, in april, 14 days of rain are expected.
- From may to june the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 108°F and you can expect to have 10.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From july to august the climate is very unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 92°F°C and it rains in august about 8.4in.
- Between the months of september and october the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 92°F as maximum temperature in october and, in october, 11 days of rain are expected.
- In november the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average.
- In december the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 81°F in average and it rains in december about 0.4in.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Dhaka
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Dhaka: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Bangladesh: get the best price!
Map of Bangladesh
Dhaka appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Bangladesh appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Bangladesh
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved