Best time to go to Jimbaran Average weather of Jimbaran, Bali
Find the most favorable time to go to Jimbaran in Bali from seasonal averages here.
When is the best time to go to Jimbaran?
When is the best time to go to Jimbaran? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Jimbaran are May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are January and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Jimbaran a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Jimbaran in january|
|tolerable weather||Jimbaran in february|
|tolerable weather||Jimbaran in march|
|tolerable weather||Jimbaran in april|
|good weather||Jimbaran in may|
|good weather||Jimbaran in june|
|good weather||Jimbaran in july|
|good weather||Jimbaran in august|
|good weather||Jimbaran in september|
|good weather||Jimbaran in october|
|tolerable weather||Jimbaran in november|
|tolerable weather||Jimbaran in december|
Weather and climate in Jimbaran
- From january to may the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 97°F and, in may, 17 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of june and october the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and it rains about 2.2in each month.
- Between november and december the climate is okay. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in december.
Tours and organised trips in Bali
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Jimbaran
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Jimbaran: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Bali: get the best price!
Map of Bali
Jimbaran appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Bali appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved