Best time to go to Jimbaran Average weather of Jimbaran, Bali
Find the most favorable time to go to Jimbaran in Bali from seasonal averages here.
When is the best time to go to Jimbaran?
When is the best time to go to Jimbaran? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Jimbaran are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Jimbaran
For full information about the climate and weather in Jimbaran a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||83°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Jimbaran in january|
|February||83°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Jimbaran in february|
|March||83°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Jimbaran in march|
|April||83°F/86°F||good weather||Jimbaran in april|
|May||83°F/85°F||good weather||Jimbaran in may|
|June||81°F/85°F||good weather||Jimbaran in june|
|July||79°F/83°F||good weather||Jimbaran in july|
|August||79°F/81°F||good weather||Jimbaran in august|
|September||79°F/83°F||perfect weather||Jimbaran in september|
|October||81°F/85°F||perfect weather||Jimbaran in october|
|November||83°F/86°F||good weather||Jimbaran in november|
|December||83°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Jimbaran in december|
Weather and climate in Jimbaran
- From january to may the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 90°F and, in may, 9 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of june and october the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and it rains about 3in each month.
- Between november and december the climate is okay. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Jimbaran
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Jimbaran: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.