When is the best time to go to Amed?
When is the best time to go to Amed? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Amed are September and October
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Amed a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||27°C/31°C||273mm||tolerable weather||Amed in january|
|February||26°C/32°C||246mm||tolerable weather||Amed in february|
|March||26°C/32°C||223mm||tolerable weather||Amed in march|
|April||27°C/32°C||187mm||tolerable weather||Amed in april|
|May||26°C/31°C||202mm||tolerable weather||Amed in may|
|June||26°C/30°C||100mm||tolerable weather||Amed in june|
|July||25°C/30°C||71mm||tolerable weather||Amed in july|
|August||25°C/29°C||55mm||tolerable weather||Amed in august|
|September||25°C/30°C||100mm||good weather||Amed in september|
|October||26°C/31°C||129mm||good weather||Amed in october|
|November||27°C/32°C||241mm||tolerable weather||Amed in november|
|December||27°C/32°C||311mm||tolerable weather||Amed in december|
Weather and climate in Amed
- From january to july the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 27°C and it rains about 71mm each month.
- Between august and october the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 27°C and, in october, 14 days of rain are expected.
- From november to december the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 27°C and, in december, 25 days of rain are expected.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Amed
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Amed: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Bali
Amed appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Bali appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.