Best time to go to Amed Average weather of Amed, Bali
Find the very best time to go to Amed in Bali from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Amed?
When is the best time to go to Amed? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Amed are September and October
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Amed a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Amed in january|
|tolerable weather||Amed in february|
|tolerable weather||Amed in march|
|tolerable weather||Amed in april|
|tolerable weather||Amed in may|
|tolerable weather||Amed in june|
|tolerable weather||Amed in july|
|tolerable weather||Amed in august|
|good weather||Amed in september|
|good weather||Amed in october|
|tolerable weather||Amed in november|
|tolerable weather||Amed in december|
Weather and climate in Amed
- From january to july the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 27°C and it rains about 71mm each month.
- Between august and october the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 27°C and, in october, 14 days of rain are expected.
- From november to december the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 27°C and, in december, 25 days of rain are expected.
Tours and organised trips in Bali
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Amed
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Amed: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Bali
Amed appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Bali appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Bali
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved