Best time to go to Amed Average weather of Amed, Bali
Find the very best time to go to Amed in Bali from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Amed?
When is the best time to go to Amed? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Amed are June, July, August, September and October
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Amed
For full information about the climate and weather in Amed a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Amed in january|
|February||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Amed in february|
|March||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Amed in march|
|April||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Amed in april|
|May||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Amed in may|
|June||79°F/85°F||good weather||Amed in june|
|July||77°F/83°F||good weather||Amed in july|
|August||77°F/83°F||good weather||Amed in august|
|September||79°F/85°F||good weather||Amed in september|
|October||81°F/86°F||good weather||Amed in october|
|November||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Amed in november|
|December||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Amed in december|
Weather and climate in Amed
- From january to july the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F and it rains about 3.5in each month.
- Between august and october the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and, in october, 8 days of rain are expected.
- From november to december the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 83°F and, in december, 20 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Amed
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Amed: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Amed
Find out when Amed has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Amed
- Very low season in Amed
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March and April.
- Low season in Amed
The months with low numbers of tourists are: May, June, November and December.
- High season in Amed
The number of visitors to Amed is high in: July, September and October.
- Peek season in Amed
The largest number of tourists visiting Amed is during: August.
Figure: Visitor index for Amed month by month
Best time for low prices in Amed
Average prices of hotels in Amed month by month
Generally, November is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Amed. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, August is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.