Best time to go to Waikoloa Average weather of Waikoloa, Hawaii
Discover the most favorable time to visit Waikoloa in Hawaii from average climate conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Waikoloa?
When is the best time to go to Waikoloa? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Waikoloa are January, February, March, June, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The coldest months are January, February, March, April and December
- The rainiest months are February, March, August and October
- The best months for swimming are July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Waikoloa a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Waikoloa in january|
|good weather||Waikoloa in february|
|good weather||Waikoloa in march|
|tolerable weather||Waikoloa in april|
|tolerable weather||Waikoloa in may|
|good weather||Waikoloa in june|
|tolerable weather||Waikoloa in july|
|tolerable weather||Waikoloa in august|
|tolerable weather||Waikoloa in september|
|tolerable weather||Waikoloa in october|
|good weather||Waikoloa in november|
|good weather||Waikoloa in december|
Weather and climate in Waikoloa
- Between january and april the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 65°F°C and it rains about 48% of the time in april.
- In may the climate is the worst possible. the thermometer goes up to 65°F°C and, in may, 16 days of rain are expected.
- From june to december the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 63°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains in december about 3.2in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Waikoloa
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Waikoloa: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Hawaii
Waikoloa appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Hawaii appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.