Best time to go to Bodega Bay Average weather of Bodega Bay, California
Discover the most favorable time to go to Bodega Bay in California from average climate conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Bodega Bay?
When is the best time to go to Bodega Bay? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Bodega Bay are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- Bodega Bay has dry periods in July, August and September
- The coldest months are January, February and December
- The rainiest months are January, February and March
Annual weather in Bodega Bay
For full information about the climate and weather in Bodega Bay a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||47°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Bodega Bay in january|
|February||47°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Bodega Bay in february|
|March||49°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Bodega Bay in march|
|April||52°F/63°F||good weather||Bodega Bay in april|
|May||56°F/65°F||good weather||Bodega Bay in may|
|June||59°F/70°F||good weather||Bodega Bay in june|
|July||61°F/72°F||perfect weather||Bodega Bay in july|
|August||61°F/74°F||perfect weather||Bodega Bay in august|
|September||59°F/74°F||perfect weather||Bodega Bay in september|
|October||56°F/70°F||good weather||Bodega Bay in october|
|November||52°F/63°F||good weather||Bodega Bay in november|
|December||47°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Bodega Bay in december|
Weather and climate in Bodega Bay
- Between the months of january and april the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 81°F and it rains about 11% of the time in april.
- Between the months of may and october the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 59°F and it rains about 2.6in each month.
- From november to december the climate is okay. It is for example 58°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 23% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Bodega Bay
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Bodega Bay: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Bodega Bay
Find out when Bodega Bay has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Bodega Bay
- Very low season in Bodega Bay
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February and November.
- Low season in Bodega Bay
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, October and December.
- High season in Bodega Bay
The number of visitors to Bodega Bay is high in: April, May, June and September.
- Peek season in Bodega Bay
The largest number of tourists visiting Bodega Bay is during: July and August.
Figure: Visitor index for Bodega Bay month by month
Best time for low prices in Bodega Bay
Average prices of hotels in Bodega Bay month by month
Generally, July is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Bodega Bay. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, May is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.