Best time to go to Bodega Bay Average weather of Bodega Bay, California
Discover the most favorable time to go to Bodega Bay in California from average climate conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Bodega Bay?
When is the best time to go to Bodega Bay? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Bodega Bay are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August, September and October
- Bodega Bay has dry periods in June, July, August and September
- The coldest months are January, February and December
- February is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Bodega Bay a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Bodega Bay in january|
|tolerable weather||Bodega Bay in february|
|tolerable weather||Bodega Bay in march|
|good weather||Bodega Bay in april|
|good weather||Bodega Bay in may|
|good weather||Bodega Bay in june|
|perfect weather||Bodega Bay in july|
|perfect weather||Bodega Bay in august|
|perfect weather||Bodega Bay in september|
|good weather||Bodega Bay in october|
|good weather||Bodega Bay in november|
|tolerable weather||Bodega Bay in december|
Weather and climate in Bodega Bay
- Between the months of january and april the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 81°F and it rains about 16% of the time in april.
- Between the months of may and october the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 59°F and it rains about 0.9in each month.
- From november to december the climate is okay. It is for example 58°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 30% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Bodega Bay
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Bodega Bay: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of California
Bodega Bay appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in California appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.