When is the best time to go to Hilo?
When is the best time to go to Hilo? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Hilo are January, February, March, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are March and November
- The best months for swimming are August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Hilo a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||21°C/25°C||46mm||good weather||Hilo in january|
|February||22°C/25°C||122mm||good weather||Hilo in february|
|March||22°C/25°C||164mm||good weather||Hilo in march|
|April||23°C/25°C||117mm||tolerable weather||Hilo in april|
|May||23°C/26°C||71mm||good weather||Hilo in may|
|June||24°C/27°C||41mm||good weather||Hilo in june|
|July||25°C/28°C||63mm||good weather||Hilo in july|
|August||25°C/28°C||108mm||good weather||Hilo in august|
|September||25°C/28°C||73mm||good weather||Hilo in september|
|October||25°C/27°C||105mm||good weather||Hilo in october|
|November||24°C/26°C||143mm||good weather||Hilo in november|
|December||22°C/25°C||116mm||good weather||Hilo in december|
Weather and climate in Hilo
- Between the months of january and december the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 25°C°C.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Hilo
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Hilo: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Hawaii
Hilo appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Hawaii appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.