Best time to go to Hilo Average weather of Hilo, Hawaii
Discover the most favorable time to visit Hilo in Hawaii from average climate conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Hilo?
When is the best time to go to Hilo? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Hilo are January, February, March, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are March and November
- The best months for swimming are August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Hilo a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Hilo in january|
|good weather||Hilo in february|
|good weather||Hilo in march|
|tolerable weather||Hilo in april|
|good weather||Hilo in may|
|good weather||Hilo in june|
|good weather||Hilo in july|
|good weather||Hilo in august|
|good weather||Hilo in september|
|good weather||Hilo in october|
|good weather||Hilo in november|
|good weather||Hilo in december|
Weather and climate in Hilo
- Between the months of january and december the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 25°C°C.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Hilo
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Hilo: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Hawaii
Hilo appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Hawaii appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Hawaii
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved