Best time to go to Pahala Average weather of Pahala, Hawaii
Discover the best time to visit Pahala in Hawaii from seasonal averages, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Pahala?
When is the best time to go to Pahala? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Pahala
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The best months for swimming are July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Pahala a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Pahala in january|
|perfect weather||Pahala in february|
|good weather||Pahala in march|
|good weather||Pahala in april|
|good weather||Pahala in may|
|perfect weather||Pahala in june|
|good weather||Pahala in july|
|good weather||Pahala in august|
|good weather||Pahala in september|
|good weather||Pahala in october|
|good weather||Pahala in november|
|good weather||Pahala in december|
Weather and climate in Pahala
- Between january and march the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 68°F and, in march, 9 days of rain are expected.
- From april to november the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 74°F as maximum temperature in november and you can expect to have 1.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 68°F and it rains in december about 1.3in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Pahala
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Pahala: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Hawaii
Pahala appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Hawaii appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.