When is the best time to go to Holualoa?
When is the best time to go to Holualoa? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Holualoa
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The best months for swimming are August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Holualoa a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||23°C/26°C||25mm||perfect weather||Holualoa in january|
|February||23°C/27°C||30mm||good weather||Holualoa in february|
|March||24°C/27°C||48mm||good weather||Holualoa in march|
|April||25°C/27°C||73mm||good weather||Holualoa in april|
|May||26°C/28°C||66mm||good weather||Holualoa in may|
|June||26°C/29°C||65mm||good weather||Holualoa in june|
|July||27°C/30°C||79mm||good weather||Holualoa in july|
|August||27°C/30°C||80mm||good weather||Holualoa in august|
|September||27°C/30°C||81mm||good weather||Holualoa in september|
|October||27°C/30°C||73mm||good weather||Holualoa in october|
|November||26°C/29°C||50mm||good weather||Holualoa in november|
|December||24°C/27°C||45mm||good weather||Holualoa in december|
Weather and climate in Holualoa
- In january the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 25°C and, in january, 5 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of february and december the climate is favorable. It is for example 27°C as maximum temperature in december and, in december, 9 days of rain are expected.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Holualoa
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Holualoa: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Hawaii
Holualoa appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Hawaii appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.