Best time to go to Holualoa Average weather of Holualoa, Hawaii
Discover the best time to visit Holualoa in Hawaii from seasonal averages below.
When is the best time to go to Holualoa?
When is the best time to go to Holualoa? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Holualoa
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The best months for swimming are August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Holualoa a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Holualoa in january|
|perfect weather||Holualoa in february|
|perfect weather||Holualoa in march|
|perfect weather||Holualoa in april|
|perfect weather||Holualoa in may|
|good weather||Holualoa in june|
|perfect weather||Holualoa in july|
|perfect weather||Holualoa in august|
|perfect weather||Holualoa in september|
|perfect weather||Holualoa in october|
|perfect weather||Holualoa in november|
|perfect weather||Holualoa in december|
Weather and climate in Holualoa
- In january the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 72°F and, in january, 3 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of february and december the climate is favorable. It is for example 76°F as maximum temperature in december and, in december, 3 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Holualoa
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Holualoa: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Hawaii
Holualoa appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Hawaii appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.