Best time to go to Holualoa Average weather of Holualoa, Hawaii
Discover the best time to visit Holualoa in Hawaii from seasonal averages below.
When is the best time to go to Holualoa?
When is the best time to go to Holualoa? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Holualoa
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are May, July and September
- The best months for swimming are August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Holualoa a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Holualoa in january|
|perfect weather||Holualoa in february|
|perfect weather||Holualoa in march|
|good weather||Holualoa in april|
|good weather||Holualoa in may|
|good weather||Holualoa in june|
|good weather||Holualoa in july|
|good weather||Holualoa in august|
|good weather||Holualoa in september|
|good weather||Holualoa in october|
|good weather||Holualoa in november|
|perfect weather||Holualoa in december|
Weather and climate in Holualoa
- In january the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F and, in january, 5 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of february and december the climate is favorable. It is for example 81°F as maximum temperature in december and, in december, 7 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Holualoa
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Holualoa: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Hawaii: get the best price!
Map of Hawaii
Holualoa appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Hawaii appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved