When is the best time to go to Hawi?
When is the best time to go to Hawi? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is tolerable all year round in Hawi
- On average, the warmest months are January, June, July, August, September and October
- The coldest months are January, February, March, April and December
- The rainiest months are March, August, September, October, November and December
- The best months for swimming are August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Hawi a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||13°C/17°C||91mm||tolerable weather||Hawi in january|
|February||13°C/16°C||157mm||tolerable weather||Hawi in february|
|March||13°C/15°C||236mm||tolerable weather||Hawi in march|
|April||13°C/16°C||213mm||tolerable weather||Hawi in april|
|May||14°C/16°C||195mm||tolerable weather||Hawi in may|
|June||14°C/17°C||135mm||tolerable weather||Hawi in june|
|July||15°C/18°C||177mm||tolerable weather||Hawi in july|
|August||16°C/18°C||290mm||tolerable weather||Hawi in august|
|September||15°C/18°C||246mm||tolerable weather||Hawi in september|
|October||15°C/18°C||282mm||tolerable weather||Hawi in october|
|November||14°C/17°C||238mm||tolerable weather||Hawi in november|
|December||13°C/16°C||236mm||tolerable weather||Hawi in december|
Weather and climate in Hawi
- From january to april the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 24°C and it rains about 213mm each month.
- In may the climate is very bad. The temperature rises to 16°C and it rains in may about 195mm.
- Between the months of june and december the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 16°C and you can expect to have 236mm of rainfall/month during this period.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Hawi
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Hawi: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Hawaii
Hawi appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Hawaii appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.