Best time to go to Hawi Average weather of Hawi, Hawaii
Find the very best time to visit Hawi in Hawaii from seasonal averages, below.
When is the best time to go to Hawi?
When is the best time to go to Hawi? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Hawi are January, February, March, June, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The coldest months are January, February, March, April and December
- The rainiest months are February, March, August and October
- The best months for swimming are August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Hawi a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Hawi in january|
|good weather||Hawi in february|
|good weather||Hawi in march|
|tolerable weather||Hawi in april|
|tolerable weather||Hawi in may|
|good weather||Hawi in june|
|tolerable weather||Hawi in july|
|tolerable weather||Hawi in august|
|tolerable weather||Hawi in september|
|tolerable weather||Hawi in october|
|good weather||Hawi in november|
|good weather||Hawi in december|
Weather and climate in Hawi
- From january to april the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 72°F and it rains about 2.6in each month.
- In may the climate is very bad. The temperature rises to 65°F and it rains in may about 2.3in.
- Between the months of june and december the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 63°F and you can expect to have 3.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Hawi
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Hawi: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Hawaii
Hawi appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Hawaii appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.