Best time to go to Hawi Average weather of Hawi, Hawaii
Find the very best time to visit Hawi in Hawaii from seasonal averages, below.
When is the best time to go to Hawi?
When is the best time to go to Hawi? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is tolerable all year round in Hawi
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August, September and October
- The coldest months are January, February, March, April and December
- The rainiest months are March, April, May, August, September, October, November and December
- The best months for swimming are August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Hawi a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Hawi in january|
|tolerable weather||Hawi in february|
|tolerable weather||Hawi in march|
|tolerable weather||Hawi in april|
|tolerable weather||Hawi in may|
|tolerable weather||Hawi in june|
|tolerable weather||Hawi in july|
|tolerable weather||Hawi in august|
|tolerable weather||Hawi in september|
|tolerable weather||Hawi in october|
|tolerable weather||Hawi in november|
|tolerable weather||Hawi in december|
Weather and climate in Hawi
- From january to april the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 70°F and it rains about 7.2in each month.
- In may the climate is very bad. The temperature rises to 63°F and it rains in may about 6.7in.
- Between the months of june and december the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 61°F and you can expect to have 8.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Hawi
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Hawi: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Hawaii
Hawi appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Hawaii appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.