Best time to go to Kapaau Average weather of Kapaau, Hawaii
Discover the best time to go to Kapaau in Hawaii from seasonal averages below.
When is the best time to go to Kapaau?
When is the best time to go to Kapaau? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kapaau are January, February, March, June, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The coldest months are January, February, March, April and December
- The rainiest months are February, March, August and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Kapaau a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Kapaau in january|
|good weather||Kapaau in february|
|good weather||Kapaau in march|
|tolerable weather||Kapaau in april|
|tolerable weather||Kapaau in may|
|good weather||Kapaau in june|
|tolerable weather||Kapaau in july|
|tolerable weather||Kapaau in august|
|tolerable weather||Kapaau in september|
|tolerable weather||Kapaau in october|
|good weather||Kapaau in november|
|good weather||Kapaau in december|
Weather and climate in Kapaau
- From january to april the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 63°F in average and, in april, 14 days of rain are expected.
- In may the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 65°F and you can expect to have 2.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between june and december the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 59°F and it rains about 33% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kapaau
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kapaau: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Hawaii
Kapaau appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Hawaii appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.