Best time to go to Papa'ikou Average weather of Papa'ikou, Hawaii
Discover the most favorable time to visit Papa'ikou in Hawaii from average climate conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Papa'ikou?
When is the best time to go to Papa'ikou? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Papa'ikou
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are February, March and November
- The best months for swimming are August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Papa'ikou a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Papa'ikou in january|
|good weather||Papa'ikou in february|
|good weather||Papa'ikou in march|
|good weather||Papa'ikou in april|
|good weather||Papa'ikou in may|
|perfect weather||Papa'ikou in june|
|good weather||Papa'ikou in july|
|good weather||Papa'ikou in august|
|good weather||Papa'ikou in september|
|good weather||Papa'ikou in october|
|good weather||Papa'ikou in november|
|good weather||Papa'ikou in december|
Weather and climate in Papa'ikou
- Between january and december the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 79°F and you can expect to have 2.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Papa'ikou
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Papa'ikou: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Hawaii
Papa'ikou appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Hawaii appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.