Best time to go to Kahoolawe Average weather of Kahoolawe, Hawaii
Discover the perfect time to go to Kahoolawe in Hawaii from seasonal norms here.
When is the best time to go to Kahoolawe?
When is the best time to go to Kahoolawe? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Kahoolawe
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- Kahoolawe has dry periods in June, July and September
- The best months for swimming are July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Kahoolawe a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Kahoolawe in january|
|perfect weather||Kahoolawe in february|
|perfect weather||Kahoolawe in march|
|perfect weather||Kahoolawe in april|
|perfect weather||Kahoolawe in may|
|perfect weather||Kahoolawe in june|
|perfect weather||Kahoolawe in july|
|good weather||Kahoolawe in august|
|good weather||Kahoolawe in september|
|perfect weather||Kahoolawe in october|
|perfect weather||Kahoolawe in november|
|perfect weather||Kahoolawe in december|
Weather and climate in Kahoolawe
- Between january and june the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 29°C and it rains about 3% of the time in june.
- Between july and october the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 35°C and it rains about 6% of the time in october.
- From november to december the climate is very good. It is for example 27°C as maximum temperature in december and, in december, 5 days of rain are expected.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Kahoolawe
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Kahoolawe: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Hawaii
Kahoolawe appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Hawaii appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Hawaii
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved