Best time to go to Honoka'a Average weather of Honoka'a, Hawaii
Discover the perfect time to visit Honoka'a in Hawaii from seasonal norms, right here.
When is the best time to go to Honoka'a?
When is the best time to go to Honoka'a? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Honoka'a are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September and October
- The coldest months are January, February, March, April, May, June, July and August
- The rainiest months are March, August and October
- The best months for swimming are August, September and October
Annual weather in Honoka'a
For full information about the climate and weather in Honoka'a a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||58°F/67°F||good weather||Honoka'a in january|
|February||58°F/65°F||good weather||Honoka'a in february|
|March||58°F/65°F||good weather||Honoka'a in march|
|April||58°F/67°F||good weather||Honoka'a in april|
|May||58°F/68°F||good weather||Honoka'a in may|
|June||58°F/70°F||good weather||Honoka'a in june|
|July||59°F/72°F||good weather||Honoka'a in july|
|August||59°F/72°F||tolerable weather||Honoka'a in august|
|September||63°F/72°F||good weather||Honoka'a in september|
|October||65°F/70°F||good weather||Honoka'a in october|
|November||59°F/68°F||good weather||Honoka'a in november|
|December||61°F/67°F||good weather||Honoka'a in december|
Weather and climate in Honoka'a
- Between the months of january and april the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 67°F°C.
- In the month of may the climate is very bad. the thermometer goes up to 68°F°C and, in may, 10 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of june and december the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 76°F and, in december, 8 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Honoka'a
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Honoka'a: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.