Best time to go to Kihei Average weather of Kihei, Hawaii
Discover the best time to go to Kihei in Hawaii from seasonal norms below.
When is the best time to go to Kihei?
When is the best time to go to Kihei? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Kihei
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- Kihei has dry periods in June, July and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Kihei a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Kihei in january|
|perfect weather||Kihei in february|
|perfect weather||Kihei in march|
|perfect weather||Kihei in april|
|perfect weather||Kihei in may|
|perfect weather||Kihei in june|
|perfect weather||Kihei in july|
|perfect weather||Kihei in august|
|perfect weather||Kihei in september|
|perfect weather||Kihei in october|
|perfect weather||Kihei in november|
|perfect weather||Kihei in december|
Weather and climate in Kihei
- From january to june the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and, in june, 1 days of rain are expected.
- Between july and october the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 77°F and you can expect to have 0.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From november to december the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 76°F and you can expect to have 1.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kihei
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kihei: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Hawaii
Kihei appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Hawaii appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.