Best time to go to Paia Average weather of Paia, Hawaii
Get the perfect time to go to Paia in Hawaii from seasonal averages on this page.
When is the best time to go to Paia?
When is the best time to go to Paia? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Paia
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The best months for swimming are August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Paia a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Paia in january|
|perfect weather||Paia in february|
|good weather||Paia in march|
|perfect weather||Paia in april|
|perfect weather||Paia in may|
|perfect weather||Paia in june|
|perfect weather||Paia in july|
|perfect weather||Paia in august|
|perfect weather||Paia in september|
|perfect weather||Paia in october|
|perfect weather||Paia in november|
|perfect weather||Paia in december|
Weather and climate in Paia
- Between january and february the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 77°F°C and it rains in february about 1.4in.
- In the month of march the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 77°F and it rains about 25% of the time in march.
- Between april and june the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 77°F and it rains in june about 0.5in.
- Between the months of july and october the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 92°F and it rains in october about 0.7in.
- In november the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 81°F.
- In december the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F and it rains about 1.7in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Paia
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Paia: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Hawaii
Paia appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Hawaii appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.